Richards bros/Traws Cymru
Journey Plan with Traveline Cymru!
To plan a journey, take a look at our journey planner here.
Mytravelpass is a Welsh Government run scheme whereby any young person aged 16 - 21 can recieve at least a third off all bus travel in Wales!
All you have to do is apply on online here and the pass will be with you in 10 working days. Once you have received your pass, just show it to the driver on your bus!
All you need to apply is a Welsh address and a suitable photograph to upload.
You can find out more about the pass here.
You can now play on most major operators with your contactless card or ApplePay!
Simply get on the bus, ask the driver for your desired ticket and pay contactless!
You can use your Welsh Concessionary Bus Pass on all local bus services in Wales. You cannot use your Welsh pass for travel in England and you cannot use your English pass for travel in Wales.
Please be aware that your concessionary pass cannot be used on coach services such as National Express or Megabus. National Express do offer a Senior Coachcard for people over 60, which you can find more details here by clicking here.
More information on concessionary travel can be found here.
Pembrokeshire Association of Community Transport Organisations (PACTO)
Telephone: 0800 783 1584
Click here to visit the PACTO website
Ceredigion Association of Voluntary Organisations (CAVO)
Telephone: 01570 423 232
Community Transport Association (CTA)
Telephone: 01792 844 290
Click here to visit the CTA website
Central Transport Unit
You can also contact our transport team who may be able to assist you or signpost you to other local transport schemes or public transport.
Telephone: 01267 229 620
Ride FREE with your Concessionary Travel Pass or pay a fare if you haven’t got a pass. Anyone who is unable to access public transport can use the services, for any reason.
- Green Dragon (Preseli Rural Transport Association)Dial a Ride and Town Rider Services
- Cardigan - Mon, Wed, Fri
- Clydau into Cardigan – Wed
- Fishguard/Goodwick – Thurs, Fri, Sat
- Haverfordwest – Tues and Fri
- Milford Haven – Wed and Sat
- From Bwlchygroes to Narberth via Maenclochog, Clarbeston Road – Mon
- Pembroke/Pembroke Dock – Tues and Thurs
- St. Dogmaels – Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri
- Tenby/Saundersfoot – Mon, Wed, Fri
- For Enquiries and Bookings 0845 686 0242 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Narberth Dial a Bus
- Running on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Arrives at Narberth for 10.50am / Departs Narberth at 12.15pm & 4.15pm
- For Enquiries and Bookings - 01834 860293
- Running on Wednesdays from 9.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- For Enquiries and Bookings - Neyland Dial-a-Ride - 01437 711033
Non-Emergency Patient Transport Service
The Non-Emergency Patient Transport Service is for patients across Wales who are unable for medical reasons, to make their own way to and from their hospital appointments.
It is a vital resource to help those patients who need and rely on it and it should not be used as an alternative to other means of getting to appointments.
Please note that a need for treatment does not automatically imply a need for transport. There is an eligibility process that all patients are required to go through to ensure the service can be offered to them.
For patients who are found non eligible, our Alternative Transport Team can discuss transport options in your area, that may be able to help.
Please click here to see if you are eligible